Thursday, December 1, 2011

Letters to Baby P- It's A...

Dear Baby P,

Here I am getting ready for bed, and all the sudden my phone starts buzzing. The last person I was expecting was your Mommy! And the last news I was expecting was that you are... well you! That you are going to be the sweet brown haired blue eyed baby GIRL I had in my dream before I even, officially, knew your mom was pregnant with you. Well, I'm not sure about the brown hair or the blue eyes; but your Mom excitedly proclaimed, after asking for last guesses, that I was right you most certainly were a girl!!! Not that I would have loved you any less as a boy. But knowing that your coming, knowing that a little girl is on her way means that I can start spoiling you rotten with all the little girl things. That my massive shopping spree can begin to shower you with presents. Because you little angel, seem like this great expectancy. For some reason watching my dear friend pregnant and experiencing carrying a new life, you seem like a miracle from heaven. Like this amazing gift we are all just waiting to arrive. And I can't wait to see you beautiful little girl.

(This has been post-dated 24hrs so that the proud parents could make their announcement first! However I wanted this to be my official first thoughts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment