Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Measurement

"For light I go directly..."

Currently:
Reading: PrayFit Daily
Watching:The iTunes visualizer
You won't relent until You, have it all My heart is Yours
You won't relent until You, have it all My heart is Yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart As a seal upon my arm 
For there is love that is as strong as death Jealousy demanding as the grave  
And many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me Come be the flame upon my heart  
Come be the fire inside of me Until You and I are One

I don't want to talk about You Like You're not in the room 
I want to look right at You I want to sing right to You
"...to the Source of Light,"
 This is day one of a new pattern, this is also day one of a sort of media fast/measurement. I temporarily deleted my facebook last night. Maybe permanently. And let me just tell you this morning has been filled with intimate conversations with by Abba Daddy. I've read the word and worshiped with nothing else around me but the sound of professional worshipers in my ears. I haven't even turned on my television this morning. But I've prayed. I've prayed for broken and aching hearts. And unborn children. I've prayed for stability. For wanderers looking for a home. I've prayed for women to find confidence in who they are. And for people to understand mistakes do not equal failures or the end... but only the beginning. I've prayed for a hope and a future.

All of it for you my friends. And yet at the same time for the world.
I'm being renewed mind, body, and spirit.
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
I'm daring to go deeper, search harder, be more.
"Deep calls to deep
   in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
   have swept over me.
  By day the LORD directs his love,
   at night his song is with me—
   a prayer to the God of my life."

Do you dare go with me?
"Though none go with me, I still will follow"
30 days... 30 days to give God everything. 30 days to get off the social websites in which I waste hours. 30 days to stop filling free time with endless void. 30 days to remember the body as a temple. To exercise. To eat well. To live. To love others more. To invest in a life. To invest in myself. To invest in a relationship that spans beyond eternity. 30 days to make a full-on lifetime commitment.

...it only takes 28 to form a habit
"...not to any of the reflections." ~Peaceful Pilgrim
 Now for that part about remembering my body is a temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment