Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mentor

"Everyone must choose one of two pains:"
Currently:
Reading: Hebrews 12
Listening:"I Will Run" by Misty Edwards
I will run the race set before me
I will seek Your face
As the prize of my life
I will run, I will run, I will run

All I want is You,
All I crave is You.
"the pain of discipline,"
In case you haven't caught on today, I've been studying Hebrews 12. And I'm loving what I am learning.
It's been interesting learning. It's been interesting growing over the past 20 days. And I am looking forward to what the next 10 hold. My drive to run after Him is more and more everyday. And I am finding I am so in love with Him. I'm learning to love everything about Him. From the moments He disciplines me, to the simple ways He shows me who I am. I am loved and I am His.
"or the pain of regret." ~Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment