Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mending

"Man is born broken."
Currently:
Reading: Re-reading "Learning" by Karen Kingsbury
Watching:  The Last Holiday
Listening:"Healer" by Kari Jobe
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus, You're all I need

"He lives by mending."
Not a whole lot to say. Still healing. Still recovering. Still searching God's heart out. Still learning that I am always going to be mended. Whether it be physically, emotionally, or spiritually. I'm learning every day to celebrate the victories and to overcome the losses. I am so thankful that God doesn't look away from me. That He watches over me. Even when I'm broken and tattered and not necessarily at my best. His plans are still what's best for me. And I am so thankful. God mend me in my brokenness, but remind me I am in constant need of repair.
"The grace of God is glue."~ Eugene O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment