Monday, January 23, 2012

Joyful

"To be interested in the changing of seasons"

Currently:
Watching: Courageous
Listening: "Happy Day" by Kim Walker
Oh happy day, happy day!
You wash my sin away!
Oh happy day, happy day!
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed!

When I stand in that place
Free at last
Meeting face to face
I am yours Jesus you are mine.

Endless joy, perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate Jesus is alive!
He is alive!
"is a happier state of mind than,"
Hello blog world... I have been sitting on some exciting news for about a week; but had to wait until today to share, to make sure it was a definite thing. The following post was something written last Tuesday... awaiting confirmation of the great news.
So after a restful night of sleep, I woke up this morning with a toothache, headache,  and stomach ache. Not to mention it was raining... Needless to say I was terrified how this day was going to turn out.
But then in the midst of my fret, I stopped and reminded myself that "being confident..." So I pulled out my word and started my normal day.
With that it was like God just opened up heaven for me. When I got on my scale I discovered I lost two and a half pounds! The warm water lasted long enough for me to get super cleaned up. I then came downstairs and my mom made me potatoes and eggs with toast and a clementine. I poured myself a glass of milk and had the perfectly balanced breakfast. So I ran upstairs and put away my laundry as well as work off that wonderful breakfast! And when I came back down I looked like this:


I stepped outside to a windy, but wonderful, sixty degree day! Then ran off to my interview. I arrived fifteen minutes early! and got right in there. Afterwards let's just say I left the interview looking like this:
Since you're reading this post it means... I got the job as well as a raise and benefits! WOOHOO! My mom was expecting great news, so I came home to these:
 Nope they are not corn muffins...
They are cupcakes filled with CHOCOLATE!!!
So mom ordered a pizza while I went and changed into some comfy sweats. And then I chased a dog before going to get the movie we settled in to watch. And now I am glued to my couch watching, writing, and reading.
"to be hopelessly in love with spring." ~George Santayana 

No comments:

Post a Comment