Sunday, January 22, 2012

J

"Advice is what we ask for"
Currently:
Listening: "I Got This" by Jennifer Hudson
So many tried to break me
When I got up and knocked me down
Didn't keep me from moving
I flip the world upside down
They said the sky was the limit
I put my footprint all in it
Cause I've been there
I'm looking down at the moon
And if you feel like I do
Put your hands in the air

I got this, every single breath another step on my road
I got this, I'm from the south side trying to get to my goal
I got this, ain't no stopping me,
Come on follow me if you feel the need
I got this, better believe I got this, believe I got this

Gravity is mad at me cause when I fall I won't drop
Something in me won't let me stop until I reach the top
I keep going, I keep showing the whole world everyday I'm growing
Everything, everything, everything, everything, everything in me says I got this
"when we already know the answer,"
This week I've been thinking a lot about what I want... And I've decided I have no clue. Some big changes are coming up... and I don't know where they'll lead me. But I do know that God has new things around the corner, and I will wait on Him. I'm sorry that's all I have right now.

"but wish we didn't." ~Erica Long How to Save Your Own Life, 1977

No comments:

Post a Comment