Sunday, October 2, 2011

Over-done

"We all have big changes in our lives,"
Reading: My life is my novel right now
Watching: Honestly Millionaire Matchmaker. Don't ask me why.
When he was seeing her
You could see he had his doubts
And now he's missing her
Because he knows he's missing out
Now it's haunting him
The memories like a ghost
He's so terrified
Cause no one else even comes close
Please don't read into the lyrics. It's a song stuck in my head. It's a song about second chances. And this weeks theme is second chances. Second chances with friends, family, guys. Some were well spent, others not so much, and some I'm still deciding...
But it's been hard. It's been beneficial. It's been exhausting. I'm thrilled. I'm disappointed. I feel like you could just put a list of random emotions in a brown paper bag and shake it and pull one out and I've felt it this week.
I don't know if there's a way to be wrong or right here. I don't know if there is, if there is a way to tell. I was reminded by a friend to forgive seventy times seven but what is the extent of forgiveness? How far do I have to go? What all does forgiveness entail? I don't know my mind is racing. Thoughts?
Right now I am just trying to process. And I don't know how. Still breathing...

"...that are more or less a second chance." ~Harrison Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment