Sunday, February 26, 2012

Letters to Baby P~ Just wait!!!

Dear Baby P,

You, young lady, have been one busy baby this week!!! I don't what you've been thinking trying to come so early. Your poor Mommy can't get out of bed now!
 I will tell you now, what I have the feeling I will be telling you many times over the years, don't rush through life!!! There will be plenty of days to grow up, there will be plenty of days to experience new things, but you will never be able to get those days back once they have passed. So enjoy the moments, savor them, capture the memories, and live in the present. Because sitting here in my twenties, I keep asking myself when we grew up? How are we old enough to be waiting for, you, the first of many babies to be born to my friends? To see so many of my friends getting married?
 We love you Sweet P. A thousand times we love you, but we are willing to wait. Because we know the days of you will come and go so fast. We just want to see you happy and healthy!

So whether it's in two weeks or six (you dare not come sooner missy!)...

We'll be waiting... with open arms!

Love Always,
 Aunt Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment