Sunday, May 6, 2012

My 'mates

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make"
Currently:
Watching: Army Wives
Listening: "Thank You For Being A Friend" by Andrew Gold sung by Cynthia Fee

Thank you for being a friend
Travel down a road and back again
Your heart is true
You're a pal and a confidant
 
"is that they can grow separately,"
 I finished the sisterhood in a day and a half. It was unexpected, well written, and saddening. It got my warmed and ached my heart in a weird way. Four very different girls, all brought together by one common bond. It so often makes me think of the women I call my best friends. They are all so different, but they all love me and make me me. At times it's hard to communicate, sometimes it's hard to plan, sometimes it's hard not to be overbearing. But the thing I've learned is that when you take enough time to listen, you know how to communicate.
I would love to elaborate, but I am fading fast and have work in the morning.
"without growing apart." ~Elisabeth Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment