Sunday, April 22, 2012

Apple?


Currently:
Reading: Nothing really... still
Watching:  Army Wives
Listening: "I'm Good" by Trip Lee

Partner you know I’m good to go
Pressure creates diamonds and fire refines the gold
There’s nothing on this planet that’s satisfying my soul
I’m living for tomorrow, today is out of control, fa sho, I’m Good
Take all my money, I’m good
Here comes the pain, I’m good
Yeah they can kill me, I’m good
To die is gain, I’m good
I ain’t saying that we don’t feel any pain/
I’m just saying you can’t take us out the game, cause homie we good
 
So I attempted to write this blog last night, but exhaustion and distractions took over the situation. It still has. Hopefully one day later this week, I will be able to write about my journey this past weekend. But right now, sleep is taking over..

No comments:

Post a Comment