Sunday, August 7, 2011

Anticipation

"Most travel is the best of all,"

Currently:
Reading: Finally starting "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan today!
Watching: Step Up 2: The Streets (Man I wish I could dance!!!)
Listening: "When You're Around" by Relient K
 
I want to stay longer.
I made you you a place, a place within my heart
With you I'm so much stronger
That's why I'm glad we'll never have to part
 
I know the past few weeks my thoughts have been rather short but this one isn't going to be much better... All I can think about is the fact that in just a few short days I will finally get to see the people that mean more than anything to me in this world. I haven't seen anyone aside from my family in over a year, some of them longer... And the anticipation is killing me. I keep waking up praying its Tuesday because I know I will FINALLY be leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!! to go to my favorite place on earth. Can't wait. But for now I'll just let the 
ANTICIPATION
KEEP
BUILDING!!!!!!!!
"...in the anticipation or the remembering."- Regina Nadelson

No comments:

Post a Comment