Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day One

Ir's a new day, a new year. I woke up to the world being washed for a new year... It's been pretty dreary lately as we hold our breath waiting for spring to bring it's thaw.

This morning, as I ran around the building to get the paper, I felt a chill run down my spine. This building has completely changed for me. It's funny how I used to walk past here on my way to and from work, never knowing what it was. And now I pull in here , everyday, to the building that saved me in so many ways. Saved me from the dead end job. Rebuilt my finances. And saw that I wasn't at my best when an ambulance came to save my life. It's hard to believe what a difference a year can make. What will this new year bring? I have no clue...

But until then, I will wait for this fog to life...

No comments:

Post a Comment