Saturday, March 23, 2013

Prepping

This past year has been difficult to keep up with the blog. I was pretty consistent my first year of writing, but right after I started that second year my world turned upside down. I was struggling to keep up with a new job, lots of big events, and some awful health problems. But I am hoping that by the time June rolls around I will be ready to regularly write again, just in time for the start of the third year of "Show Me Again". However, that doesn't mean I am going to hold off until then to start writing again. I've got all kinds of exciting things coming up in the next few months including a multifaceted thirty day challenge that involves a new eating plan, workout, and some photography! And there's even more before I start that! Sweet P is turning one next week and I am so excited to write about this little girl and all of my other loves! I laugh at myself, because I know that I only have about one reader and she usually knows about a lot this stuff before it gets posted. But its nice to have a place to look back and document all the craziness! So here's to some renewed discipline and rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment