Sunday, November 4, 2012

Novice

Currently
Reading:
 The Five Love Languages, Singles Edition by Gary Chapman
Watching:
White Christmas (Mom didn't believe that she's made me watch so much I have almost every word memorized! About 20 minutes in she conceded.)
Listening:
"Hundred More Years"  by Francesca Battistelli

They can laugh
They can cry
The future looks so beautiful and bright
They can dance
Under the moonlight
‘Cause God is smiling down on them tonight
And she wants to stay right here
Make it last for a hundred more years


These past few months have been crazy. I've brought people back into my life that have been gone for a while. People have come into my inner circle that I never would have imagined. And some people have left me, like a person without a coat in winter.

Learning to be pursued. Such a different feeling. You want to know me, you want a relationship with me (of any kind) PURSUE me. I may just pursue you back...

Being KNOWN is such a lovely thing. It's painful at times. It's hard to be transparent. But to know that someone knows me so well...

Do you SPEAK my language? Do you even know what it is? Have you even bothered to try? To have someone who cares enough to communicate  in a way you understand...

I often feel like two different people. The one is brave, fierce, and strong. The other is delicate, gentle, and sensitive. Few people see both.

Over the past few weeks I have been learning that if someone is searching to pursue me, is willing to get to truly know me, and find a way to speak my language means I am LOVED.

This is getting very tricky...  I am feeling like a novice.

No comments:

Post a Comment