Sunday, July 7, 2013

Six

Wow! It's hard to believe it's almost been a week. It feels like forever and a day all at once.
So jumping right in to day six...
Today's letter was of my choice. And I chose to write to a dear friend of mine who helped me through a lot of tough situations lately. I never knew when we first met how God would bless me with her.
Apparently I lost it yesterday and did two photo challenges in one? I don't know what I was thinking??? But TODAY was supposed to be a childhood memory!
The song for today was one that made me think of a place... Anytime I pass into GA I see the sign that says "Thank you for having Georgia on your mind"

"Georgia on my Mind" by Ray Charles
I've struggled lately with dreams or even remembering them. But I had one a few months ago about my friend "LishMo". I was a bridesmaid in her wedding (in the dream)!
Whole30 was a whole lot better today! I finally felt like eating and for lunch I had guacamole with carrots and a spinach leaf salad with guac and salsa and a little but of turkey. For dinner I made spaghetti squash, garlic marinara, and turkey Italian Sausage. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but it was pretty good!
Phew, That stinks! Or at least that's what my face is trying to say!
That ab workout is getting hard! I have been trying to do it without any pauses during anyone exercise. But today I was pretty sure I was going to rip my lower abs if I didn't pause during those leg raises! (I know that's probably not physically possible!)
All in all I have felt pretty good. I have had an everlasting headache but I have a feeling it's a combination of the rain and my body detoxing all the unhealthy things from my system! But I feel like this is more realistic now. Although I do need to stop slacking on my letter writing and picture taking! Oh and I want some more dreams. Nice ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment