Monday, July 8, 2013

Sept

Today took a turn on a few things...
I have slacked on writing letters. I have the ideas for them. I write them in my heart. But I have struggled to put it in visible form. I guess the first person that popped in to my head was Angelina Jolie. Because she showed the insecurity in herself and in a marriage. She broke up what everyone thought was Hollywood's perfect marriage. For what?
No pictures today... I don't have anything new. I'm trying to be content with what I have...
I couldn't find a video of the song I wanted to post, but this is by the same artist and it also has special meaning. It reminds me of my time in MAMC.

I have definitely had dreams where I had a knock out drag out fight with someone who destroyed a friendship for me.
Whole30 is finally getting a little easier, but I don't know that I am doing the greatest at it. I hope I am not making too many concessions. However I don't want to obsess over everything I put in my body! Dinner tonight was tilapia, crab, and Italian turkey sausage with some green beans and sweet potato fries. It was pretty good, except for the point where I started puking because I was choking on green beans! And I'm down six and a half pounds.
Today was an ab break, but I got a run in. I am starting to fall in to my stride and I held my own without stopping. It was actually really relaxing!
So there's your daily round up...

No comments:

Post a Comment