Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jigger

"The world is round,"
Currently:
Reading: Verses about God being with me, having peace, and NO fear
Watching: The sun coming up through my blinds
Listening: "You're Not Alone" by Rick Pino
His peace be over you
His love over you
I pray his peace over you
And his love over you

There's a fourth man standing in the fire
There's a fourth man standing in the fire
You're not alone
You're not alone
Your father's coming down to shut the mouths of the lions
Your father's coming down to shut the mouths of the lions
You're not alone
You're not alone
"and the place which may seem like the end"
This week has been slow, but oddly busy at the same time for me. I'm not sure what's happening.

I know I've said this before but for as much as I felt like last year was about recovering, this year feels like it's been about LIVING. I'm trying on confidence again. I'm trying new things. I'm finally washing off the grime left from the murkiness that was the end of the previous and beginning of last year.
Which meant that Monday afternoon the cave I hid in when I came home, also known as my bedroom, was completely rearranged. It only took I don't know... three or four hours!!! It was funny because before I even started moving furniture, I measured the length of all the furniture. And only until we get half of my furniture moved did I realize we should have measured the width! So we sat in my room with the hallway filled with my belongings and half assembled furniture all around us for approximately half an hour/ hour trying to figure out how to make any other arrangement besides the original one work. Basically it ended up transposed, but we did move both of my dressers to one wall so I actually have open space in which I can fully move around. I love it. And I already feel some release from the last year in less than forty-eight hours.
That combined with the new schedule I've made for myself has made for quite a new beginning. Thank the Lord. My time with Him this morning was so precious. I'm finding spending more and more time having intimate conversations with Him. It's hard to pull myself away.
So much more is going on, but it will have to wait another day...

"may also only be the beginning." ~Ivy Baker Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment